A tile floor is one of the important assets that in which you invest while making your dream house. It looks great and prevents the risk of water damage to carpets. However, they are a variety of tiles available in the market but tile flooring can be difficult to keep clean and looking nice. The grout between the tiles can especially be a challenging task. Here are some home tips for tile and grout cleaning and to maintain your beautiful tile for long time.
1. Dry floors: As soon water spills on the floor, clean the floor immediately with a dry cloth because the water can attract dirt and the dirt may soak into the floor. This goes for when you finish mopping as well! Once you’ve rinsed away any cleaner residue, dry your floors so they don’t attract more dirt. so always take a quick step to clean the wet floor.
2. Rugs at high traffic areas: Rugs can be very useful at floor especially at the location of maximum traffic is expected. Door entrance should have a rug which will help you to protect the tile and grout from dust. You can also add a mat or rug in the kitchen in front of the sink to help keep splashes from soaking into your tile.
3. Daily vacuum is good: Vacuuming is the best way to remove loose dirt and dust from your tile floors. If you do vacuuming on daily basis it helps you to get rid of dirt before it’s ground into your floors by people walking on them. Additionally, if you are a pet owner, you probably know that pet hair just sort of floats around on furniture as well as on the hard surface, and dust from your tile floors.
So if you do not use vacuum daily, it’s better you start doing on a daily basis so it will help you maintain your tile and groups for a longer period.
4. Rinse with water: Always keep a note as you finish mopping, rinse the tiles with clean water to remove the cleaner liquid residue. Just as you do spills, after you wipe up a spill, you use a damp rag to wipe the area again just to make sure there’s nothing left to soak into your tile.
5. Periodic professional cleaning: The best cleaning can be provided by the professionals. They have the tools to remove the dirt and grime that you never could using the mop at home. They also provide customize services at flexible timings. As they are armed with enhanced equipment that finishes that task faster than DIY. And they deliver desired results. This is because they use a multi-step process to make sure that everything gets totally clean. They start spraying with formulated solutions on the floor and scrubbing the lines between the tiles with a bristle brush.
Here are some of the tips that you can follow to maintain your tiles and grout. To know more about tile and grout cleaning services click here.
Click here to know more about our services.
Contact us on 661-747-4441